What a week in Room 13! The children were productive and positive this week, as we continued to learn and have fun! Two amazing things that happened in our class were the "We are Buddies" activity and Scientist of the Week starring...Nick and the Green Gak! Check it out!
Nick and the Green Gak!
We are Buddies!
We had the opportunity to get to know our classmates even better! We paired up randomly by using fun cards that had complimentary items. For example; peanut butter and jelly, Bert and Ernie, or even Mickey and Minnie! We then used a previously filled out survey about ourselves to find out if we are more alike or more different than our partners. We used the information to fill out a Venn Diagram comparing and contrasting ourselves. We had so much fun working with our buddies and finding out our likes and differences. Our finished Venn Diagrams are hanging in our classroom. We are ALL buddies in Room 13!
We would also like to introduce two of our newest members to Team Marsen. Room 13 welcomed (with smiles and warm hearts) David and Mrs. Levy!
COMING SOON....
QUEENS COUNTY FARM FIELD TRIP PICTURES!












Dear Team Marsen,
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing your blog with me this week - I loved reading it! I really enjoyed watching Nick making the Green Gak - I think I want to try that when I get home this weekend - thank you Nick for the easy steps to follow! I also loved your buddy pictures and your Venn Diagrams were wonderful! Finally, I would like to welcome Daniel and Mrs. Levy - we are so lucky to have you at Cantiague!
Sincerely,
Mr. Sinanis